Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hello everyone

brian2204

Savannah Super Cat
I'm new here, so please be gentle! ;) I have bought myself into savannah slavery, my new owners are brother and sister and are f4 sbt's they are not due to be collected until early, I can't wait!!

Savannah proofing my house starts this weekend, followed by a visit to them next week hopefully.

The girl will be called Enya but haven't decided on the boy's name yet!

Anyway nice to meet you all and I'm looking forward to sharing my experiences with you! I'm in the UK by the way.

Brian :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mantha Meow

Savannah Super Cat
Hello Brian! I am fairly new here as well and let me tell you, you have found a WONDERFUL forum to be a part of!! Everyone is very helpful and sweet. Also you better get some pics up of your fur babies as soon as you can because we all want to see them!! I love the name Enya and can't wait to see what shenanigans your kitties get into!!

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome, Brian! You'll find lots of useful and helpful advise on SV-proofing your slave quarters...er, your home. There is a search box above your avatar in the upper right hand corner.

Looking forward to pics of Enya and her brother...glad you found us :)

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Welcome Brian! Congrats on being owned by litter mates...that should be quite the ride! The best way to spend the looong weeks until they come home is to research and talk to the amazing breeders on here. They have taught me so much in the almost 2 years that I've been slave to my Savannah. Can't wait for pictures!

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Welcome Brian. We're probably one of the largest savannah slave communities in existence and you will find comfort here once your fur kids are home and you're asking yourself "what have I done":big grin:

brian2204

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you for the warmest welcome, I have been lurking on here for a few weeks now and the information I have found out has been amazing!

Here are some pics of the litter when they were nearly four weeks :)

ahutybyg.jpg

ajajupeb.jpg
avuqyvas.jpg
u7u6ega8.jpg

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome Brian! The folks on the forum tend to be gentle, as long as you posts pictures.....:rolleyes:, which you have done, so you're all good with us! Nice cats!

brian2204

Savannah Super Cat
How long have to got to wait Eddies? Time goes so slowly doesn't it??!