Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Zeddie never stops eating!!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I buy prepackaged raw, so it has all the supplements added in already. I put out another bowl of kibble for her...she just stinks a lot worse when she is on both lol
She comes running to the door when I come home from work and I get all excited that she is greeting me, then I just realize she wants her food lol
Which raw are you using? Some are generic recipes so don't include taurine that is specific to cats.

Kristin

Animal Communicator
The brand is called Tollden Farms Next Generation Raw. I go to a raw specialty store, and they went through the importance of taurine. They come in nice little patties that makes it a lot easier to feed, and Zeddie loooooves it! I can't open the fridge without her going berserk

Treywi

April
Sounds like Triton aka Crier as he is constantly crying for food anytime we just get close to the kitchen. Before he got big enough to get on the counter himself it was worse as he'd use your legs to climb up. *ouch* hehe

Kristin

Animal Communicator
Zeddie has been amazing for training, she got onto the counter a couple of times but quickly understood she wasn't allowed. And she is an absolute angel with her nails! She is so careful about only using her nails on her big tree...she doesn't even scratch our carpeting! When she's hungry it's "meoooowwwwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" hahah so that's when I call her Miss Meowvski hahaha