Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

World's Most Clever Kitty

Marissa

Savannah Super Cat
Stupid iPad won't load it! Ugh! Will try again ASAP!

I feel totally out of the loop.. So what is going on in this video that the iPad can not comprehend? (stupid apple! Hah)

P

Patrycja

Lol, you know door stops that are usually attached to the wall where the corner of the door will hit? Well this guys is attached to the corner of his door instead of the wall so when he shuts it (kitty hates being alone), his cat will reach under and start playing with it! So cute but I think I would remove it from the door eventually.

admin

Paige
Staff member

I feel totally out of the loop.. So what is going on in this video that the iPad can not comprehend? (stupid apple! Hah)

The video was uploaded as a Flash video and iPad does not like Flash, which is why I have a droid-based phone and tablet.

D

Dantes

isn't this blasphemy? shouldn't the apple gods be raining heck on you?

(don't shoot me, I'm a M$ programmer lol)

Michelle Anderson

Savannah Super Cat
Lol, you know door stops that are usually attached to the wall where the corner of the door will hit? Well this guys is attached to the corner of his door instead of the wall so when he shuts it (kitty hates being alone), his cat will reach under and start playing with it! So cute but I think I would remove it from the door eventually.
Yeah, I thought it was supposed to be on the wall too! But yeah, I can see that being pretty annoying..on the door....lol I would have been removing that probably after the first night!!! lol but it is quite funny. :big grin: