Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Welcome Home Elsa.. The Video

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Awesome video..I have to learn how to do that with my cats......:up:

That video was the hardest.... I use Pinnacle Studio ver 15 and 16. I actually like 15 better as it is easier to use, but there are pro features in 16. Keep in mind that this video used a total of 3 cameras at different angles (2 of them fixed) and one hand held.... This video to work up and piece together took about 2 weeks to produce.

Just a spoiler, wait til you see my next one.. I am copying the footage in right now... Some may call it cruel, but Elsa had a blast... 3 Cameras all working together and wait till you see the mix... I hope to have it up later this afternoon or early evening...

Diane

Savannah Super Cat
That video was the hardest.... I use Pinnacle Studio ver 15 and 16. I actually like 15 better as it is easier to use, but there are pro features in 16. Keep in mind that this video used a total of 3 cameras at different angles (2 of them fixed) and one hand held.... This video to work up and piece together took about 2 weeks to produce.

Just a spoiler, wait til you see my next one.. I am copying the footage in right now... Some may call it cruel, but Elsa had a blast... 3 Cameras all working together and wait till you see the mix... I hope to have it up later this afternoon or early evening...
Looking forward to see it! I just bought a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-Hx300, it takes videos also...This is just one camera...:not sure:hope I can figure it out!:big grin:

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Looking forward to see it! I just bought a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-Hx300, it takes videos also...This is just one camera...:not sure:hope I can figure it out!:big grin:

It is not too hard... Actually 1 camera is harder to edit than 3 and the reason is that when you lose your shot you do not have nothing else to go back too... That is one reason I am thinking of adding another one for a different angle. I just put the new video into Render (make it ready for display/upload). Then will upload and post in the forums... It is A LOT more Activity that she has shown before by a long shot... And it will give you an idea of how much energy she has..