Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Weather predictions

Wild Tafari

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you. Tornados scare the heck out of me.. :(

Thank you, and same to you! We never had tornados where I grew up, so this is all rather nerve wracking for me. So far, it's just hard rain and lightning, coming in bursts. I pray no tornados come your way either!

Sunny

Loyal Servant
More scared of the natives then natural disasters, but that could be a Southern California phobia. ;)

I brought good weather with me to Boston this week and depart tomorrow leaving them with rain and sub-50's.

Be safe everyone!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yes, it has been beautiful on the East coast - un til tonight...terrible thunder and hail and now it is back to being cold!

I hope you all are ok in the midwest and south...

Jason E

Savannah Super Cat
We aren't too far from you Jason... middle TN here. Glad you are in a clear zone!!

I mean I don't check the weather forecast for storms much but it looks like high 80s low 60s in Tallahassee with some mild rain. I grew up in miami so I pretty much am used to storms...not tornados though, I wouldn't know what to do haha.

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
We had a lot of rain, wind, thunder, and lightening. Some trees were uprooted; destroying an SUV, damaging a roof, taking down power lines, and closing a road nearby. Supposed to get strong storms through Friday, with cooler temperatures. Got the generator all gassed up and ready. Hope you don't have a repeat of last year, Lori!

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
My son told me that lightening struck in his schoolyard, but other than that, we've been lucky so far. Roads are clear of debris in our neighborhood. I'm glad we have a generator, too! Flooded 3 times since we moved down here, when the power went out and the sump pump quit working. Can't get insurance for flooding because we aren't classified as a flood zone. Clay soil just doesn't absorb water like my sandy Michigan soil did. You stay safe too, Pam!