Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Vietnamese markets

MK Anderson

has anyone every bought raw hearts, livers and ect. from Vietnamese markets? I tired asking the butcher if they were free of additives and preservatives, but we did not understand each other :(...
Just wondering if anyone knows anything about shopping at these markets?

It says southern grown on the package, whatever that means lol

Savannah Super Cat
I used to buy all that stuff from one in Fresno. I found that everything was okay except the fish. The fish always made my guys puke, so I'd stay away from that. Make sure you wash it all REALLY well under running water.
I don't know, but I did check out a huge Hispanic market here in town the other day. I found their produce fresher then the places I normally shop at (Smith's and Walmart) and their meats looked pretty good as well :D

Savannah Super Cat
She said she wouldn't think they would use preservatives or the like, they normally fresh butcher. I wouldn't imagine too many cultural grocery stores would actually. If you have a china town, i bet they would have fresh meat as well