Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

URGENT - Please Fill out this Survey to Save our Pets!!!!

Rafiki

Site Supporter
By the way everyone.....are you aware that Big Cat Rescue is offering $2-$5 for anyone to post on social media sites reflecting their twisted views? Is this legal? They are non-profit and this sounds like borderline lobbying to me.

...Earn up to $5.00 US for posting a comment on a big cat news story! We will pay $2.00 per post, as evidenced by a screen shot of your good post on news and popular blog sites when the topic of exotic cats are discussed.....
http://bigcatrescue.org/ad-copy-help-wanted/

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Desperate bastards!!
Who else would would feel the need to bribe people by paying them to make (false) statements??

Little Joe

Savannah Adult
Thanks for the replies, Patti and Rafiki. Next time I'll definitely dig a little further into the forums (just went straight for general discussion and found the sticky).

I guess I won't be moving back to the WV panhandle any more. It's quite the shame, as it was a nice place to live.

admin

Paige
Staff member
By the way everyone.....are you aware that Big Cat Rescue is offering $2-$5 for anyone to post on social media sites reflecting their twisted views? Is this legal? They are non-profit and this sounds like borderline lobbying to me.

...Earn up to $5.00 US for posting a comment on a big cat news story! We will pay $2.00 per post, as evidenced by a screen shot of your good post on news and popular blog sites when the topic of exotic cats are discussed.....
http://bigcatrescue.org/ad-copy-help-wanted/

Linda, this has been going on for ages...HSUS has been doing it for years...

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Hey everybody, we were able to add a country box to the questionnaire so those of you who do not live in the US can complete the survey and we'll have accurate data on where the responses are coming from. Thanks to everyone who has participated thus far.