Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Tybalt is frolicking at Rainbow Bridge

S

shelby

My baby boy was born to F2, Ewa on June 15th, 2011. He found a perfect home and was a much loved and appreciated family member. During the Chrismas holidays he found that visitors do not pay attention like hs family members did.He managed to sneek out of the house. Not being familiar with the inground pool...he somehow fell in. He was not found until the following morning. His human mommy tried to revive him to no avail. Bless my baby's sweet little soul. Please everyone.....know that dangers lurk on the outside as well as the inside of our homes. This baby left too soon and I hope this story saves others from such a senseless accident.Rest in peace..my angel baby and know your first human mama has shed many tears for you.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Shelby, words just cannot express how sorry I am for you, Tybalt and Tybalt's family!!! I just don't even know what to say :(

S

shelby

Thank you Paige. I just pray he did not suffer for a long period.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
I read about this and the owner's email to you on the yahoo list yesterday Shelby. It haunted my dreams. Condolences to you for the loss of one of your babes. My heart also goes out to the family. Their anguish must be near impossible to bear.

M

MK Anderson

So, so sad! I'm crying again! I cant even image the pain they feel! My he RIP!!!!

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
This makes me cry every time I read another post about it. I also pray he didn't suffer for long. I also pray that his other Mama can forgive herself and have peace. My heart hurts for them all and for Tybalt! RIP Sweet Baby!