Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

The Joy of Walking a Savannah Cat

admin

Paige
Staff member
I just thought I would share...

it is 72 degrees here in NJ today and Taj knew it...he stood by the door crying to go out and then went and dug up his leash from the box I keep it in. We went outside and he was in 7th heaven...it is a bit windy, so he was chasing every leaf that was blowing around...in addition he had many bugs to catch and flies to jump at and snag...

He was just so happy :cat: My neighbors came out when they saw him to pet him and talk to him...cars were stopping and people were getting out to see him and pet him...it was quite the scene ;) And Taj loved all the attention!!! He is not 100% healthy and has not been feeling well the past few days, so it was so joyful to watch him be so happy!! he is very gentle and comes when you call his name, so everyone was calling him and he was just love in' it...

One of my neighbors is moving to Cali and said when he moves he wants a cat just like Taj :paw:

Rylie

Diorcats
What a great story! I had this cute image of a big beautiful servaline rolling around in delight as on goers ooo'ed and aahh'ed. We'll get Nailah to that point soon!
I really love the ticked patterns. Is it a dominant gene? Or does it pop up randomly? I would love to have a beauty like Taj in our family!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Rylie!!! Taj is my first SV and he is pet quality, but beautiful to me just the same...

The ticked pattern is recessive as far as I know...

Nicole

Savannah Child
Your very lucky to have a loyal and playful pet like Taj. I hope he is feeling better after his walk today :)

Glad to here its gorgeous over there guys! It is freezing and raining in Sunny Scotland... Joys

M

MK Anderson

Awww sounds like he have a blast :)... Hope he's feeling better soon!

Trish Allearz

Your very lucky to have a loyal and playful pet like Taj. I hope he is feeling better after his walk today :)

Glad to here its gorgeous over there guys! It is freezing and raining in Sunny Scotland... Joys
But GORGEOUS though!

LOL- we live in the desert. I hate it.