Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

SV + Fish + Tub = ?

B

Breheart

Keljin lately has been having a blast attacking me or my boyfriend whenever we try to shower. So I thought this afternoon I would go get a few feeder fish and see how he would like romping around in the tub. To my surprise, Keljin actually did not kill them. He was using no claws, gently and carefully trying to scoop the fish out with his paws lol.

Attachments

• Fish01.jpg
    Fish01.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 34
  • Fish02.jpg
    Fish02.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 33
  • Fish03.jpg
    Fish03.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 35
  • Fish04.jpg
    Fish04.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 37
  • Fish05.jpg
    Fish05.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Fish06.jpg
    Fish06.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 33
  • Fish07.jpg
    Fish07.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 32
  • Fish08.jpg
    Fish08.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Fish09.jpg
    Fish09.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 34
  • Fish10.jpg
    Fish10.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 32
  • Fish11.jpg
    Fish11.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Fish12.jpg
    Fish12.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Fish13.jpg
    Fish13.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Fish14.jpg
    Fish14.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Fish15.jpg
    Fish15.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 34

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
Great pics. Looks like he had a blast with it. Did he eat them finally? I love the 3rd and 4th pic. They really show his lovely spotting pattern down his back and shoulders.

B

Breheart

Great pics. Looks like he had a blast with it. Did he eat them finally? I love the 3rd and 4th pic. They really show his lovely spotting pattern down his back and shoulders.

Thanks Arline :D No, he didn't end up eating them. He managed to get one out of the water, he licked it a few times but then walked away uninterested once it wasn't moving. I like the spotting too, but the fourth pic makes me laugh his shoulders look SO buff! haha

B

Breheart

So what happened to the fish? We have found fish don't last here!

My boyfriend gently finished the fish off then flushed them :( didn't want them to suffer any longer since Keljin wouldn't take care of them.

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks Arline :D No, he didn't end up eating them. He managed to get one out of the water, he licked it a few times but then walked away uninterested once it wasn't moving. I like the spotting too, but the fourth pic makes me laugh his shoulders look SO buff! haha
LOL on both the licking of the fish and the buff shoulders. Man, Dash eats them up in a hurry! I've only done it 3 times with him in his 7 years and he loves it. He bats at them for a bit, then eats them right up.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Neither of mine would touch them...just sat and watched them. So what did I do? went and bought food and bowls for them...but they didn't last long, so no more feeder fish...quail and mice are enough.

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
Neither of mine would touch them...just sat and watched them. So what did I do? went and bought food and bowls for them...but they didn't last long, so no more feeder fish...quail and mice are enough.
LMAO!!! You are such a GOOD person Paige. Heart of GOLD!