Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Started GOOD.. Ended REAL BAD

Trish Allearz

I am not sure what it is about me, and I think it is sort of a hobby is statistics.. And there are times that the information is useful... Maybe I am just a weirdo of sorts, but I enjoy math, and working out math problems. I have always enjoyed putting together numbers and put out what if's... All in the name of fun...

One thing I love doing is going to a store (Walmart is the best) and getting 10 or so items, total them all up, calculate the tax and have the correct change waiting when the clerk gives you the total, and they do not know what to think... At restaurants such as McDonald's before the day of electronic registers and give them something like a $1.03 too much... LOL, did that one time and it too the manager over an hour to get it all straightened out... Was quite funny to watch and enjoyed every minute of it... LOL, I have a cold sense of humor sometimes... Next time the registers are broken when you go to a fast food restaurant, try it.. It is quite funny to watch..
Okay-- as long as it's in the name of fun ;) Just remember though-- living beings don't always live up to statistics or math facts :) She'll have growth spurts and times when it seems like she's not growing much at all. Kids and kittens-- they don't read the books on how they should grow up. They just do!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Okay-- as long as it's in the name of fun ;) Just remember though-- living beings don't always live up to statistics or math facts :) She'll have growth spurts and times when it seems like she's not growing much at all. Kids and kittens-- they don't read the books on how they should grow up. They just do!

Spurts are unaccounted for features that I had not thought of, Was actually expecting more of a straight line depiction until 1 year... I have noticed her tail for example.. A couple weeks no growth, and the next week a spurt... Just numbers like that are fascinating, and will help me look back in future years of what will then be a past and appreciate everything all the more and enhance my memories. With Sylvester I have so few pictures and records of him that I really regret it... I made a promise to myself that would not happen with Elsa, and I have enjoyed every bit of it.... Except 3 days last week.

sacred

Savannah Super Cat
Kittens twitch... I mean, hell, watch your video again of her sleeping! I wouldn't stress about it. She was just near death's door and will need a week or so to recuperate. Looks like she's having a fine time of it as is!

Zahra has that same leg twitch. I had the same concern. It's just something they do. Keep an eye on it, but it's mostly likely not a big deal.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Zahra has that same leg twitch. I had the same concern. It's just something they do. Keep an eye on it, but it's mostly likely not a big deal.

It only has happened 2 times. This is not a normal twitch. Once on Saturday morning, and once on Sunday afternoon. Not normal for her, but she has not done it since. Still keeping an eye on her, but thinking it may be from a shot or something during her hospital stay.