Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Spots and Nakeds

Trish Allearz

Okay- a lot of pictures...

It was funny because Brigitte finally emailed me and said something along the lines of being careful because LJ's coat always looked a bit greasy... And it did! Because the Sphynx were washed in coconut oil and then it'd get on LJ and he'd always look a bit greasy because of it! ROFL. But there was nothing I could do- because I COULD NOT take pictures of the Sphynx naked! (Trust me- they get DISGUSTING when they are dirty).

Attachments

• IMG_0272.JPG
    IMG_0272.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0286.JPG
    IMG_0286.JPG
    130 KB · Views: 16
  • Buscopyrighted.jpg
    Buscopyrighted.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0528 (2).JPG
    IMG_0528 (2).JPG
    72.6 KB · Views: 16
  • bigbaby.jpg
    bigbaby.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1091.JPG
    IMG_1091.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 15
  • LJCallieTree.jpg
    LJCallieTree.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 17
  • LJbasket.jpg
    LJbasket.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 19

Trish Allearz

I love Sphynx, but dang- they were a lot of work raising. And let's not get into the HCM side of the breed- geesh. Makes me sick to my stomach!