Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

SBT F6 Kittens

F1hybrids

Savannah Super Cat
Yah, actually I am pleasantly surprised what I got! To bad only one is really breeder quality to me.

Kristine

Congrats on the new babies Michelle (-:

If you have one that is show/breeder quality in the litter then be happy, most kittens I see and produce are not that one or two percent that would be the best of the best, it is good to be discerning (-:

F1hybrids

Savannah Super Cat
Well it is hard considering we do have to work with what we got. Definatly agree on seeing some "intriguing" breedings cats o_O

:sneaky: F1Hybrids Sunshine F5C will be having some SBT kittens for Sue I hope <3