Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Save the Serval - Save the African Serval

admin

Paige
Staff member

Lori Greer

Cahaba Cats
This video is not public yet...is here for a sneak preview (well, I guess it is sort of public).

we will be adding addition information on what you can do to help and will post the new video link in a couple of days. We hope you enjoy.

Beautiful composition and well done! I don't understand why the law makers don't consider what is going to happen to these majestic animals when they willy nilly institute a ban!

admin

Paige
Staff member
I saw that they have a place all set up to confiscate these beautiful animals and euthanize them...they should all be so ashamed of themselves. They have no clue what they are doing, nor do they seem to care.

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
I saw that they have a place all set up to confiscate these beautiful animals and euthanize them...they should all be so ashamed of themselves. They have no clue what they are doing, nor do they seem to care.

Sickening. Heartbreaking. Sounds like a death camp.....which it is :(

Patti

Admin
Staff member
This is a wonderful video and really states what needs to be said... however, I am a bit concerned that it is giving the message that raising a Serval is no different than raising a large dog or cat (they eat with us, they sleep with us). I know that was just a couple of slides of the entire presentation, but to be honest they are the ones I remember most. I just wouldn't want this to backfire and encourage people to go out and purchase a Serval when they are completely unequipped to handle one.

admin

Paige
Staff member
What the hell? That makes me very very sick and very very pissed. Sorry- probably shouldn't say that word here, but it really pisses me the hell off.

Here is what was said, "Ohio will be building a area for the animals they seize and its going to be built in Reynoldsburg Ohio. is that it makes since to have the building with the animals there due to its close to that where the state Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory is. Store the animals there , kill them and bring them to the labs to be tested. "