Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Savannah Cat Enclosure Pics

admin

Paige
Staff member
Yes, Taj is a mellow boy - loves being outside and is content...Zuri is just a crazy girl capable of many contortionistic moves :roflmao:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Love it, Paige! I do think it needs to be bigger ( i know you ordered more panels)....Taj is content, but Zuri is a wild woman! lol

admin

Paige
Staff member
problem is I cannot make it much bigger or I won't be able to sit on my deck with them...it will remain 4x4 but the height will be 6'...I could probably make it 20' high and it would not be high enough for wild woman :devil:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Higher is better! Just add shelves or hammocks, maybe a branch or two, staggered, so Zuri has to work at getting to the top ;)

admin

Paige
Staff member
Higher is better! Just add shelves or hammocks, maybe a branch or two, staggered, so Zuri has to work at getting to the top ;)

I will also be getting three more shelves with the enclosure extension...I need to get a real tree with no leaves for her to climb...wonder where I can find one...I'm sure she would love it.