Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

RIP Loki! We will miss you

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
So sorry for your loss. Words often fail me at times like this. I can only offer sympathy and say that I understand something of how you must feel right now. My thoughts are with you.

wetcats

Savannah Super Cat
Angie, here is a huge hug...Bigger! Cry all you want honey, cause he was awesome. Thank you so much for the privilege of letting me met your gorgeous cats, and kittens, and Loki, when we came to your house. We saw how much care and love you took with your babies, and know nobody could have done more than you did for him. God Bless you all at this time, and we will keep you in our prayers. Angie, because we are so close in distance, if you need ANYTHING - cry/rant/talk/someone to feed the dogs while you chill for a day, whatever, just pm me, and I'll drive over. ok?
Julia

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Oh Angie, I am so sorry you lost Loki. He was incredibly handsome and one can tell just by looking at the pics what an amazing boy he was...

Mrs.CC

Savannah Super Cat
My heart goes out to you and your family for the loss of your beautiful boy! May the Lord carry you, and ease your pain.