Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Photo Contest for Calendar

admin

Paige
Staff member
Ok everyone...I am going to set up a photo contest on my cattery website for sv cat chat to save me a lot of programming issues on this site as well time and effort. The general public will not see this page...The link to the photo contest page will be private and only accessible by members here...

Does anyone have a problem with this? I will have a link here to the page...you will be able to:
  • Upload your photo
  • View all the photos
  • Vote for your favorite 12 photos
The mods and I will then calculate the number of votes and the winners will be announced here!

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Christina! It should be interesting!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

admin

Paige
Staff member
Should be! So everyone needs to get their photos ready ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Hello. I am a new member. I would like to add my kitties photos to your contest. I'm new and became a member yesterday. I have created an album and successfully put some photos in it. Not sure how to get the photos to the contest. Any advise? Thank you in advance.