Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Pet Insurance

Michaela

Savannah Super Cat
I got VPI pet insurance for illness only and started a little late for both cats.
They keep denying pre existing conditions.
I was going to give up on them but they started paying for Romeo's HCM and that has added up worth getting it so far.
They take for ever to process the claims and decline some then requested vet record.
Not bad if they cover cardiology for HCM ...
Should have gotten it from day one and

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Michaela L