Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Out with the old, in with the new.

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Cat carrier that is. :)

Since his neuter, Kovu will NOT walk into Petsmart or the vet (inside Petsmart) on his leash any more. :( He will completely flip out. His old carrier was getting way to small so I bought him a new one. It still could be bigger, but it will do for now for to & from vet visits.

I can't believe how much he has grown since we got him in February. He sure has grown into a "cat" & left his little kitten self far behind.

1) Kovu his first night home
2) Kovu in his NEW carrier.
3) Kovu chilling in his old carrier.

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 002.png
    002.png
    732 KB · Views: 20
  • 543710_3151989034404_909398800_n.jpg
    543710_3151989034404_909398800_n.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 19
D

Dantes

Oh, no. Will this happen to Duma when he gets fixed? I've had nightmares already, I wish he would stay the same and this wouldn't have to happen :(

Maybe early spay IS best...but it's too late now :(

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Oh, no. Will this happen to Duma when he gets fixed? I've had nightmares already, I wish he would stay the same and this wouldn't have to happen :(

Maybe early spay IS best...but it's too late now :(
Not sure if it happens to them all. I always had females growing up & dont remember them getting tubby afterwards. I actually have an appointment with his vet tomorrow to see if its that normal for a F4 to be this tubby. We've cut back on food & gone on more walks but he is about 14 pounds now at 7 months old.