Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

One word...

Trish Allearz

Give one word answers...

1. What was the ONE physical feature that drew you to the Savannahs?
2. What is the ONE physical feature you love now and could not do without?
3. In ONE word- what personality did you THINK Savannahs would have before you owned them?
4. In ONE word- what personality do your Savannahs have?

Okay- go for it :D And you can add your own questions, but remember- we want one word answers! (You can flesh out your answers after you answer-like below)

1. Ears!
2. Ears!
3. Wild
4. Devoted

I guess you can say I have an ear fetish ;) I knew size didn't matter by the time I brought my first F1 home, but I did think he'd be more 'wild' in temper for some reason. Instead, I have a devoted, loving drool-pot of a cat!

Arline

Savannah Super Cat
3. In ONE word- what personality did you THINK Savannahs would have before you owned them?

1. Ears/Nose (sorry these two tied for me)
2. Ears/Nose (sorry again)
3. Fun
4. Demanding

Gadzukz

Savannah Child
1. Eyes
2. Spots
3. Trouble
4. Loyal

I'm a huge believer in seeing something in a pet's eyes that draws me in, Lou has these wide startled eyes that make me smile, Mojo had the sweetest kitten eyes I have ever seen (see pic) and Azrael has smoky, sexy eyes that make my heart flutter!

I have become a devoted admirer of spots!

I really thought my SVs would be more trouble than they are, but I have found them all to be incredibly loyal to their humans, devoted, was the perfect word but I didn't want to steal it:)

Attachments

• mojo eyes.jpg
    mojo eyes.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 13

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
Give one word answers...

1. Ears, so big and cute, and size
2. Eyes, god the mood swings and plotting that they show
3. Puppy dog ones, which they have.
4. Loyal to a fault - we are owned by our cats, and they let others know.

Lori Greer

Cahaba Cats
Give one word answers...

Okay- go for it :D And you can add your own questions, but remember- we want one word answers! (You can flesh out your answers after you answer-like below)

1. Ears!
2. Ears!
3. Wild
4. Devoted

I guess you can say I have an ear fetish ;) I knew size didn't matter by the time I brought my first F1 home, but I did think he'd be more 'wild' in temper for some reason. Instead, I have a devoted, loving drool-pot of a cat!
1. Exotic
2. Legs
3. Detached
4. Loving

B

Breheart

1. Ears/Spots (tie)
2. Ears/Spots (again)
3. Independent
4. Lover!