Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

One more kitten? Or not?

dice

Site Supporter
The F3 kitten is not available !!! But we are on the wait list for the next F2orF3 male baby - just don't know when that would happen !!!

When I found myself in the position to be able to adopt an F2 Boy, I was in contact with at least 5 member breeders, all expecting F2's. was fortunate to get a commitment on my boy Rufio, then got really lucky, and was able to adopt his sister Tinkerbell too.

There are a bunch of fine outstanding breeders that are members here. Check them all out, see who's expecting litters, and am sure you'll be able to find that special next fur baby.

Last edited:

DumaLove

Site Supporter
Staff member
The F3 kitten is not available !!! But we are on the wait list for the next F2orF3 male baby - just don't know when that would happen !!!
Are you only looking at kittens from that one breeder?

Hina

Site Supporter
Yes, we are looking for someone who is in the San Diego county. I know it sounds silly but I want to meet the kitten before he/she picks us.

It was Sasha who picked us, he just climbed into my lap and started purring !!!!

dice

Site Supporter
Yes, we are looking for someone who is in the San Diego county. I know it sounds silly but I want to meet the kitten before he/she picks us.

It was Sasha who picked us, he just climbed into my lap and started purring !!!!

With my last adoption, was on the pre-birth side of the ordeal. And it was my F3 girl, Spontaneity, that picked Painted Lady as the mother of our F2 twins.

Am actually grateful there are no local Savannah breeders where I live. That allowed me to get chosen from a very large data base, and able to find just the right cats fur me.

Best of luck in the adoption of your new Fur Family Member.!!! Expansion of the fur family, is always, exciting, fun and often entertaining!!!, or something like that. :roflmao: Keep us updated when the new Kit is found.!!!

cmantis

Savannah Super Cat
Congrats I am feeling your excitement as I just went through the same thing yesterday. It was crazy circumstances but I couldn't be happier and my new boy should be here in just over a week. Neo is playing the 'I don't care' card but I am hoping he warms up to a new companion. Him and I are very bonded but I am hoping we both can share the love as we welcome the guy into our home. Best wishes with everything.