Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

On Safari, anyone?

Kay Fazio

Savannah Super Cat
:) Is anyone here going to the On Safari cat show in St Augustine Florida this weekend? I thought there was a couple Sv owners that were going to be there per a discussion on the yahoo chat group.:not sure:

I'm hoping to meet more of our Sv group in person.....anyone in that part of the world?

Kay Fazio

Savannah Super Cat
Wish you were both coming. I will have to search the yahoo group and see who it was that had planned to drive there. It was two people driving together and it was about 2 hours for them....can't remember who it was. I must be old :(

K

Kronos

If there is ever a show in the Seattle, WA area I will be there!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
There are shows in the Seattle area several times a year, although it doesn't look like there's another one until May. You should hook up with MK to find out when she will be going again!

M

MK Anderson

Hopefully they wont cancel it, it seem that they have been cancelling due to attends :(

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
One of these days I will get to a show in Florida, probably the Tampa area. Cali and a few other states are on my to-show list, too :)

Lori Greer

Cahaba Cats
:) Is anyone here going to the On Safari cat show in St Augustine Florida this weekend? I thought there was a couple Sv owners that were going to be there per a discussion on the yahoo chat group.:not sure:

I'm hoping to meet more of our Sv group in person.....anyone in that part of the world?
I know someone is going to be there. The show count shows 2 ANB entered... although they could be other than SV I suppose. Maybe it's Laura?