Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Nicknames you use with your felines - time to embarass yourself!

C

Coolcat

I find it fascinating that there are two nicknames that are popular and filtering up often in our lists. Big Boy or Stinky Butt (with slight variation).

In this respect, we could literally tell people that if you want a big (stinky) cat you've got the right breed! LOL
Bengals can get pretty ripe too, lol!

ScottKelly911

Savannah Super Cat
What a great thread. It seems every day I call Shelby something different. But regularly called nicknames:

Bug
Love Bug
Shelbs
Dude
Little Dude
Buddy
Little Bud
Hey Get Outta There
OUCH F***er
Little One
Little Chaton
Chat
Chitten
Chit
Chitters
Bisquick
Bagger (loves playing with bags)
and last I can think off hand, it's not a nickname, but he must think it is because every time I say it, he comes running over to me...Food

Chloe (Snowshoe Siamese):
Ch-lowlie
Little Girl
Cuten
Cutie cat
Chitlin
Love
Blue Eyes
Baby Girl
Babydoll

I'm sure there's more I can't think of off hand but will catch myself calling either of them.