Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New toy!

Pais

Savannah Teenager
After some adventuring on Shiva's part (including climbing blinds, lamps and drapes.. among countless other things, and falling In both the toilet one day and the tub while my husband took a bath another) we picked up a new cat tree for her... we have a very happy kitten
0aa6f07f8216e6d34f67d561b57c835c.jpg

6bd395cfc05d1d21320532bf5fe7370e.jpg

Patti

Admin
Staff member
What an acrobat! Glad she is so happy with the tree, hopefully that will keep her out of the toilet and tub!!!! :roflmao:

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
She looks really happy with her new tree!

Just be sure she doesn't learn to adjust your thermostat behind the tree...I can also see the box shelves on the wall to the left being used as extra climbing spots with the tree as a launching pad...;)

Pais

Savannah Teenager
We're keeping a close eye on the boxes.... she's already eyed them up once but has so far left them alone lol

I bought that exact same kitty tower at petsmart too. My Gwydion ripped those 2 hanging toys off of it the first moment he climbed the top.

img_8831_std.jpg