Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

New baby coming home on Thursday!

VioletFae

Savannah Super Cat
I am so sorry to hear about Winston, I was in a similar situation. We lost our twelve year old Nebelung (Little Love) last year, and our new SV kitten (Vivi Love) has been home one week today!!!

I'm still kitten proofing and rearranging things as needed, and I almost forgot how fun it is to have a kitten again! Even though it's just been one week- I can tell you right now that I will never have any other cat than a SV from now on, she is amazing!!!

Can't wait to see pics :)

rickbmore

Savannah Super Cat
Thanks for the update brigitte. Glad you guys found a good place for them. I realize everyone cares for there pets but Helen Loved her cats so much. Its nice knowing that a group as special as sv rescue was able to place them..... Thank you.

Trish Allearz

Hi tara,
I know this post is old but hopefully you still check in. I was just curious of how your kitten/cat is doing and if you know his background. I have 2 cats from helen a f3 and a f2. the f2 is very close to age as your cat and they very well could be siblings. Helen cared very much for her cats and we kept contact. Our f2 maximus was a hard ass and helen very much doubted that he would ever be a affectioned cat. We couldn't wait to send her pics of max loving being petted. Even though helen spoke fairly often to my second half it slowed up. Then dried up and we found out she passed.
take care
rick
I will make sure Tara sees this thread, but her kitties are doing well :)