Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My SV quit eating raw food.

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
That is good to know. Any recommendations for places to try?

It can depend on where you live... I'm over here in CA and so there is a local supply, http://excelk9diet.us4.list-manage....4e6412c32f475daa65&id=70387e19ae&e=6487aac677.
I also order from WholeFoods4Pets up in WA but she isn't taking on new clients and hasn't for a while...so while I can order you wouldn't be able to :-(

I need to remember where else I've ordered from. There were some other places that I tried and liked, but the shipping as they were further away made them less competitive.

I've bought the Oma's Pride and Bravo ground rabbit products before... and the cats were okay with it. The Bravo product then changed a couple years back so I stopped getting it.

Treywi

April
I'd have to say I've been very lucky so far with my crew. Not a picky eater in the bunch. They all love the raw chicken that my husband and I grind ourselves. We do leave Blue Buffalo Wilderness dry out during the day but they only nibble on it once in awhile. Even the new dsh kitten never hesitated at the raw. Maybe we have very tasty chickens here in Missouri. :big grin: