Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My Gang

K

Kronos

This is Solo my Ragdoll and Coco my Cavalier, big brother and sister to Kronos :)

My lazy boy

soloflop-1.jpg

soloprofile-2.jpg

laundry.jpg

And now Coco!

coco2-1.jpg

cocopreshow.jpg

Coco is a budding show dog :) We have only been to 3 shows so far.

And here is the whole gang.

cuddle-2.jpg

cocokronossolo.jpg

kronossolococo.jpg

admin

Paige
Staff member
What great pictures, Alisha!!! Coco fits right in with Kronos and Solo!!! Hope she does well as a show dog ;)

Anne

Savannah Super Cat
Beautiful pictures, how did you get them to all sit long enough to take the picture :)

K

Kronos

Beautiful pictures, how did you get them to all sit long enough to take the picture :)

They all know how to stay! This weekend my mother's dog, Zumi came over. They all sure love to work for treats ;)

solococozumikronoslay.jpg