Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

My Africa Trip

Patti

Admin
Staff member
It has taken me over 35 years to finally digitalize and upload my pics and thought you might enjoy them. There are way too many to share here, so I am sharing a link to my online album instead. I almost miss being there after seeing these again… J

http://jalbum.net/a/1190444/

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Awesome photos! That must have been an amazing experience.

Glenn got to go on a mission to Africa. He landed in Niger, unloaded some stuff, and left. He was bummed that they didn't get to do anything "fun".

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I have seen these pics and they are awesome!!!! I'm on my way to East Africa :roflmao:
LOL, you know if I had someone to travel with I wouldn't be so reticent going back one more time myself! I loved Africa but the travel back and forth is what did me in!

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Awesome photos! That must have been an amazing experience.

Glenn got to go on a mission to Africa. He landed in Niger, unloaded some stuff, and left. He was bummed that they didn't get to do anything "fun".
I was actually with a missionary organization my second trip to Africa - a completely different experience, but still amazing and unforgettable!!

Brigitte Cowell

Staff member
One day... always said that when I had Savannahs to take to South Africa (there are breeders there that would love to start a Savannah program) I'd hand-deliver them and set off on a big safari from there...