Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Looking for a F5 kitten (future stud) for our breeding program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wout Koppenaal

Savannah Super Cat
Hi all,
Cannelle Savannahs is looking for a F5 kitten (future stud) to add to our breeding program.
Please contact us if you have a kitten available or available soon.
This way we hope to find one which will help us develope the savannahs to the desired standard.
The queen we have available for him comes from Kirembo Flying Dancer (and ABC savannahs Cannelle)
My email address is w.koppenaal@gmail.com

Thanks,

Wout

Wout Koppenaal

Savannah Super Cat
That's a good question Paige. My feeling is that the chance is bigger a F5 gives larger kittens. I can be completely wrong, but I hope to learn more talking about it with you experienced breeders. And based on that take the right decision.

admin

Paige
Staff member
That's a good question Paige. My feeling is that the chance is bigger a F5 gives larger kittens. I can be completely wrong, but I hope to learn more talking about it with you experienced breeders. And based on that take the right decision.

Wout, I don't think that is true...I'm not an experienced breeder, but...there are very large F6 and F7 kittens...Shelby has F7 SBT kittens that are huge - I have seen them in person!!! And her F7 SBT stud is very large...my F6 SBT boy is also very large at 16 pounds, although weight is not an indication of size.

Type over size is much more important to me as a breeder. You can get a huge F6 SBT kitten that produces small kittens - there is no guarantee on size.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Oh, and I am not pushing Shelby's kittens, lest anyone get insulted. I just saw hers in person, so can talk about the size, potential size...and I think they are all sold anyway ;)

There are many breeders on this forum that have wonderful kittens for sale! You should check them out or contact the breeders.

Status
Not open for further replies.