Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Little update on Baghira...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
Baghira is certainly a handsome fellow! I love all the pics you posted, but especially the one of him curled up in the crook of your arm :in love:

Jim & Baghira

Savannah Super Cat
Took Baghira to the garden today :-D He loved it.
His first time in a tree and you´d think he was born in one lol. Jumping from branch to branch :-D
Just have to get him a new harness....he always seems to get out of the 2 I have :-O
I ordered one from a lady in England that hand makes them and she just so happen to makes extra one for Savannahs ;-)
10414600_903820009633286_5648112421782467195_n.jpg

10433097_903820062966614_4636036650245214551_n.jpg

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
Very nice pics... He looks quite happy up there, but I think the local bird population may not share in his happiness...

Patti

Admin
Staff member
We've discussed her jackets here before, they seem to be very well made and fit well. You'll have to give us a review once you've tried yours out.

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
He is so cute! I just love him. And yes, we watch the Savannahs instead of TV as well. They are much funnier! Especially with 2, the antics are hysterical (for the most part. The 3am reneactment of the Barnum and Baily circus at 3am this morning did not rate as hysterical).

Rafiki

Site Supporter
If you´d like to check out her web page it´s MynwoodCatjackets.co.uk .
She also sends to the USA ;-)
My walking jackets are from her! I need to measure Rafiki for a new one as she was just a kitten when I got the first one so it wasn't made to measure. Rafiki likes doing the crocodile death roll to get out of it so I need one fitted to her squirmy little body.