Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Letting the cat out of the bag.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
While paying due attention to the new arrivals I happened to bring a large carry-out bag from Famous Dave's into the safe room. I used it to bring in a lamp and act as a shield in the doorway as I was entering to delay or disuade a breakout.

I set the lamp up so I could try to take a picture of the kitten with my iPhone and have better lighting. Meanwhile the kitten climbs into the bag and as I looked back into it, there he was stairing his little crossed eyes up at me with this look of 'this is fun'.

I kept a close eye on him because at one point he got his head twisted in the handle loop and I extricated him immediately since I saw it happening. When I took the lamp back out of the room it came out in the bag so he couldn't do that again.

At one point both cats were in the bag. They're reluctant to play with any of the toys I've introduced them to, but a plastic bag, that is the cats pyjamas. ;)