Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Kronos Playing With Solo and Coco

T

tkymasters

I don't see Solo being able to keep up with Kronos, but Coco might.

K

Kronos

I don't see Solo being able to keep up with Kronos, but Coco might.

Solo is my lazy fluff ball, but does he ever keep up with Kronos, and he is still the dominant kitty :p I wonder if that will change... I thought Kronos would have been "alpha cat" by now but he is surprisingly submissive to Solo these days. Adolescence is creeping up though, we will see how the dynamics change!

K

Kronos

kronosscream.jpg

This is how Kronos always ends up when getting Solo to play with him heh.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Alisha, what are you using for a video camera and how are you editing? Your videos are very good and clear...

K

Kronos

Alisha, what are you using for a video camera and how are you editing? Your videos are very good and clear...

Thank you! I have a Cannon DSLR that has a video mode in it. I put my video files on my computer and edit them in Windows Movie Maker (the program sucks, it crashes a lot) and then upload the finished product to youtube. The quality is much better before the video is rendered in Movie Maker, but I have to condense the file to be smaller!

Jacq

Savannah Super Cat
LOVE your video! It was great when Kronos pushed Solo off the cat tree, and I love the scene where they are all running together in a pack. Very well done.

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thank you! I have a Cannon DSLR that has a video mode in it. I put my video files on my computer and edit them in Windows Movie Maker (the program sucks, it crashes a lot) and then upload the finished product to youtube. The quality is much better before the video is rendered in Movie Maker, but I have to condense the file to be smaller!

I have a Canon EOS 60D and am going to try shooting videos with it. I can edit in iMovie for now. I have been using a video cam and I just do not like the quality...looks like the canon does amuck better job...thanks for the tip!

B

Breheart

I loved the part also where Solo fell off the cat tree lol. He is such a patient and good big brother for Kronos :)