Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I will not change the name; Eddie died just before christmas.

NikkiA

Site Supporter
I am so sorry for your loss.
Take your time and find the right baby when you are ready.

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
Eddie was bought before he was born- the original kitten had been sold before the banks transferred $; so Eddie was "pick of the next litter", now we are looking again...Kittens were born Christmas day; We picked #2 mostly cause of his ears.

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
Please note from Kelli:"The kitten (Eddie I) was actually 2 weeks and 2 days old (12/12/13),when he was laid upon by his mother. Still easily small enough to be laid upon by a large mother. I have large queens in my breeding program, and this young mother was unfortunately not as cautious as other experienced mothers are". Kelli he didn't remember the date; I took it from "Turkey" day to xmas day.
I have never met a breeder that has worked with a family as much as Kelli has worked with us.
We have been a bit of a nuisance to her in that the kitten was requested & paid for by my son as a gift for me and although Kelli informed him of the kittens death he insisted he would tell me so I was told late...has been more than tolerant of us!
I apologize if anything I have posted has offended anyone; I am not a breeder. I do not believe in buying pets from any less than an experienced breeder & although they prefer to remain anonymous. This forum was also recommended by them.

Patti I will post pics of Eddie II sometime in March as Kelli says he will be close to age then. Thank you all for your heartwarming sympathies-my family & I appreciate knowing you are here!