Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I don't understand!

Chyna

Savannah Child
haha I know! I would see some tabbys for adoption, and would get all excited thinking it was a savannah but they weren't. I was bummed! I think I need some lessons on how to spot one as well!:)

admin

Paige
Staff member
No worries...remember also that kittens and cats need veterinary care as well as food and other incidentals and factor that into your budget for a savannah...

ScottKelly911

Savannah Super Cat
I've also seen SV's that are discounted heavily because they don't fit the SV "Type" very well. They are no less SV than their brothers or sisters, just got less of the SV physical traits than their siblings.

Chyna

Savannah Child
I've also seen SV's that are discounted heavily because they don't fit the SV "Type" very well. They are no less SV than their brothers or sisters, just got less of the SV physical traits than their siblings.

But I really like the traits of the savannahs. I'm just going to save up more money and try looking agian with a bigger budget;)

A

adamcrssmn

You'll find that a LOT of us on here have waited for YEARS for a Savannah and to a "T", every single one of us will say it was more than worth the wait and the expense... I "wanted one more than anything in the whole world" for close to 10 years and, at the moment, I have 5 (the kittens are MINE until they're paid for!!! ;)) Give it time and while you're saving up, research AS MUCH AS YOU CAN POSSIBLEY CAN about these incredible felines. The more you learn, the more you'll want one (or 2... or 3...:p )!!!