Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

I am going to be a first time Savannah Mommy!

Trish Allearz

Ok...here are my questions for you...

Why do you want to breed? Do you intend to be TICA registered or are you just breeding for the heck of it? Why would you start as a newbie breeding a marble? Not sure I understand...do you have a male to breed to?
I think those are very good questions, Paige, and I wish more people would think about them when stepping into breeding. It is very hard to get established as a reputable ANYTHING starting with a nonstandard :( I actually just wrote a post about this due to another situation I noticed earlier this week.

sweetmelly

Savannah Super Cat
To Paige & Trish - Those are actually the main reasons I am AGAINST it right now. Would you both mind if I private message you?

John Popp

Site Supporter
I can't figure out how to start a new conversation! I looked at the user manual and everything...I don't have the 'start a new conversation" option!! lol

Ha! I am glad I am not the only one. Something else to keep Paige busy I guess, the new features she's been adding keep things fresh and exciting while always leaving some troubleshooting in their wake.

That or both of us aren't the sharpest tools in the shed and will have the obvious pointed out to us.