So how do you spot a scammer? Here are a couple of tips...
- Website says TICA Registered...you can look here and verify: http://www.tica.org/public/breeds/includes/cattery.pdf
- Website has name of cattery their queens and studs are from with location: look it up - google it to make sure...
- Website has cat listed as a filial generation it cannot possible be...for instance, F3 SBT
- Website domain is listed in another country, which you can easily find out by going here: http://who.godaddy.com/whoischeck.aspx?isc=999COM25&ci=8926
- Pictures on site belong to another breeder
- Price is well below what the average savannah cat price is