Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

His/Her own brand of weirdness

tdbradin

Savannah Super Cat
That's too funny. Peeing in the sink... :) never heard of that one.
Venus is the same way with cardboard. Also with paper, if it is left out she has to apply her signature to the corners.

Rafiki

Site Supporter
When it comes to after dinner bath time, Rafiki will sit by her water bowl. She takes two sips of water and then proceeds to lick her leg a half dozen times. She takes a couple of sips more and follows it up with several licks. This goes on until she is either clean or distracted by Jammu.

dice

Site Supporter
It's always kind of freaky when all five of the pride, follow me into the bath, stare at me while squatting on the porcelain fixture. All demanding attention or food, or possibly throwing a fetch toy.

Always grateful that the gang loves me, and doesn't attack while I am vernable

tdbradin

Savannah Super Cat
uploadfromtaptalk1459648078604.jpg
I tried to entice Venus into playing in the water a little more a couple weeks ago. Didn't work out.
She is extremely interested in anything having to do with water, but once she gets wet it's not fun anyone. She has to be up on sink in the morning when I brush my teeth and shave. When I shower she stays in between the shower curtain and liner. But has no desire to get wet.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk