Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hi Everyone!

NikkiA

Site Supporter
Thank you!
These are photos from April and July, I'll snap more tonight.
Mickey 2013-04-27.jpg Mickey on Rug .jpg and this is him as a baby the first night he was with us: Mickey first night home 2012-09-06 23.33.12.jpg
I would have taken a photo this morning, but he was so cuddly I could not bring myself to get the camera, I snuggled with him instead :)

VioletFae

Savannah Super Cat
Wow, I love his coloring!!! When did he really start to darken? I can barely see Vivi's spots in some places right now, but her tail and ears are the darker gray/black.

NikkiA

Site Supporter
Violet, he really started to darken up at about 5-6 months. When he arrived he was white-on-white with a black tipped tail and some light grey on his ears. The photo in my avitar is at about 4 months.
This is what he looks like, as of last saturday AM in bed with me:
View attachment 9943 Mickey in bed 2013-09-14 09.37.32.jpg Mickey the flirt 2013-09-14 09.37.17.jpg
He is a tarnished sliver on his back, with dark brown/dark grey spots, some black highlights on his face, black rings on his tail, and some brown highlights on his ears and chest. He looks more like a silver SV with blue eyes than anything else to us, he is a pretty boy to my eyes and he is such a sweetie he has both of us wrapped around his paw.