Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hi all owned by three Savannah's

My name is Marna and I live at the southern most tip of Utah a couple hours from Vegas. I am so lucky to have an f1 and two f2's all from Trish. Their names are Chumlee, Simon, and Bazinga. How fun they make life! Fortunately possessions are just stuff to me with all this testosterone going on in our house! I am mostly a lurker and commenter but love to read all the topics. What blessed people we are by being owned by this fabulous breed.....Marna Cox

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
Welcome! Oh pretty please post some pics of your cats. I have heard about Chumlee (although for the life of me I can't remember where) and would love to see a pic.

Trish Allearz

ROFLMAO- you've heard about Chums from me! I am very proud of him!

Marna brough Chumlee (blue F2B) home first and then she brought home Bazinga (so our Obi that grew up on these boards) and now, she has my big baby, Simon... It was one of the hardest decisions ever sending Simon away, BUT it was made so much easier by the perfection that is Marna's home and heart!

Welcome, Marna! I hope you have time to spend on these boards- they are great!

Attachments

• headache.jpg
    headache.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_5215.JPG
    IMG_5215.JPG
    73.5 KB · Views: 29
  • Obi0326.jpg
    Obi0326.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 29