Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Hello to the SV community and welcome 'Duke Leto'

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
Me (Will) and my Wife Pam will soon have our new baby boy 'Leto' home here in Cornelius NC sometime mid August!! We cannot wait!! The name comes from 'Duke Leto' on the Dune series.. and sounds sort of regal! :)

We'll be posting some questions and pictures when he's home! A snow F2 SV... JAZ HAND photo from the breeder 'Amanukatz'!

Leto.JazzHands.jpg

Three weeks hasn't seemed so long in some time! We'll both be posting under this ID. :)

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
How cute is that pic!!! Look at those little toesies! Congrats on your new baby. Your life is about to change in ways that you cannot anticipate. And, I love his name. I am a hyooooooooge Dune fan. Have read every book in the series at least a dozen times, although the first is my favorite.

Tort518

Savannah Super Cat
Me (Will) and my Wife Pam will soon have our new baby boy 'Leto' home here in Cornelius NC sometime mid August!! We cannot wait!! The name comes from 'Duke Leto' on the Dune series.. and sounds sort of regal! :)

We'll be posting some questions and pictures when he's home! A snow F2 SV... JAZ HAND photo from the breeder 'Amanukatz'!

View attachment 9105

Three weeks hasn't seemed so long in some time! We'll both be posting under this ID. :)

I was trying to post a picture of a cat in a sleeve with the caption: the spice must flow, but this old ipad won't do so.

Awesome cat. Congrats! Great name too.

Becki

Savannah Super Cat
So cute! Welcome and congrats! Just be warned, these little guys are addictive!

Pam Flachs

Savannah Super Cat
Welcome, Will and Pam! Your little guy is adorable...looking forward to pics and stories when he arrives :)

Pam and Will

Savannah Super Cat
Thank you folks! Tort.. that would be awesome! We cannot wait and are busily trying to finish some things on the to-do list we've been putting off, like painting the dining room. Figured once Leto is here that maybe a bit more difficult... and now we don't have to worry about cleaning up kitty prints running down the hall!