Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Happy New Year 2013

admin

Paige
Staff member
Happy New Year everyone!

It has been a very successful year for savannahcatchat.com - we started out this time last year with a few members and have grown to over 900 members in just one year...on average we have over 1,000,000 hits month and 40,000 pageviews/day, which is quite an accomplishment!

Thank you to all the moderators, who selflessly donate their time, patience and expertise to helping our wonderful community! Thank you to all of our members who help each other, contribute to the success of the forum and make this a wonderful community effort!

I hope to make some improvements in 2013, which may or may not include a software change.

Hope everyone has a wonderful new year...here is to good health, happiness and prosperity for all! And much love to all our kitties!!!!

Tarah

Mace's Mama
Thanks Paige! Hey all! I'm a first time poster but have been reading through tons of threads on this page since we brought our F3 baby, Mace, home. I can't believe he's 8 months old already! I've been learning so much from you all (he's our first Savannah, hopefully not our last!) and have enjoyed how much love everyone shares for their kitties! Thank you to everyone! I continue to look forward to hearing and sharing our crazy Savannah experiences! Have a happy New Year everyone... Mace is excited as you can see! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 11

admin

Paige
Staff member
Thanks Tarah! Glad to have you here! And glad you are enjoying the forum! I see Mace's excitement ;)

Kristine

Happy New Year everyone!

It has been a very successful year for savannahcatchat.com - we started out this time last year with a few members and have grown to over 900 members in just one year...on average we have over 1,000,000 hits month and 40,000 pageviews/day, which is quite an accomplishment!

Thank you to all the moderators, who selflessly donate their time, patience and expertise to helping our wonderful community! Thank you to all of our members who help each other, contribute to the success of the forum and make this a wonderful community effort!

I hope to make some improvements in 2013, which may or may not include a software change.

Hope everyone has a wonderful new year...here is to good health, happiness and prosperity for all! And much love to all our kitties!!!!
Happy New Year Paige! Thank you for giving of your time an computer expertise for this Forum, it really is great (-:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Happy New Year Paige! Thank you for giving of your time an computer expertise for this Forum, it really is great (-:

Thank you, Kristine! it has ben fun to watch the forum grow and prosper! Thank you so much for helping out here when you can - it is much appreciated ;)

admin

Paige
Staff member
You've done an amazing job with this forum, Paige, a huge achievement :)

Thanks Brigitte! it has been fun working together to develop this online community and I see a great 2013 for all of us ;) Thank you for all your work and dedication to our wonderful online community here...