Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Han's Opinion on Ohio's Serval Ban

Trish Allearz

I don't think he can believe it... Ridiculous... So his Grandpappy would be rounded up and put to sleep if he lived in Ohio and his owner couldn't afford like a million dollars in insurance and all these other hoops they need to jump through now? I hear ya, Han- I hear ya.

Attachments

• saywhat.jpg
    saywhat.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 20

admin

Paige
Staff member
HAHAHAHA Trish - han is the man!!!! I am going to post this through the forum to FB...I don't know if people know you can actually do that...Just click on the #1 of Trish's post and you can post to your FB page, tweet, ertc.

FusionKatz Savannahs

Savannah Child
I agree with Han's opinion! The legislators have reportedly said they purposefully made the requirements for a permit so that it is impossible for anyone to actually obtain one. With what I am seeing in the requirements this is very much the case. :(