Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Female Savannah urinates straight out

Kurt Mylar

Savannah Super Cat
I have two of the tree pot litters. Tiger likes to stand on the edge and go then we got the tree pot now he stands outside and backs up to it and goes. Black Beauty stands all so I found a really big corner litter box and put them back to back the sides are high enough that it stays in side. At first I used to put rug protectors on the wall and floor but since I changed I have had no problem.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I happened to be scanning one of my favorite cat stuffs maker (formerly WhiskerStudio) and noticed they completely changed their site as of today...and I noticed this: http://www.contempocat.com/collecti...ducts/scandinavian-style-litter-box-concealer

These guys are awesome with their designs (they offer multiple as it is), I bet they'd make a giant one of these to spec if asked....
Very nice! I wonder how well it works though - the top entry seems pretty high, and you can't use your typical sterlite tote for the side entry.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
PS. "Designed to fit a standard high wall Sterilite 58 qt. clear plastic bin (not included)" Is this the size everyone's talking about for the Sterilite containers? 58qt seems like a lot.
I usually use 18gal totes which are 72qts for my 'normal sized' cats and 30gal or 120qts for my bigger cats. To be honest, I don't know that a 58qt container would be big enough for most cats.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
I have two of the tree pot litters. Tiger likes to stand on the edge and go then we got the tree pot now he stands outside and backs up to it and goes. Black Beauty stands all so I found a really big corner litter box and put them back to back the sides are high enough that it stays in side. At first I used to put rug protectors on the wall and floor but since I changed I have had no problem.
I think I missed (or forgot) something here - what is a tree pot litter??