Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Fascinating Reading about Animal Planet

Trish Allearz

Okay- so maybe I was a bit foolish, but once upon a time- I believed AP was an educational channel...

Yeah, well- then I woke up!

Anyways- this is an interesting (if long) read by an individual who agreed to be featured on Animal Planet. It's kinda funny too- the author is quite verbose and you can tell knowledgeable about snakes and snake bites. It shows how easily the AR can slant anything!

http://www.capefearserpentarium.com/Fatalattractions.pdf

D

Dantes

This makes me really happy to not have cable tv. And here I thought I was missing good shows. If half of what this guy writes is true, Animal Planet is a scary network.

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
Shared. Yup I now told my boys (the cats lol) no more animal planet they loved watching it. I spend all the shows wondering what's actally true and it makes me too angry to watch.

admin

Paige
Staff member
I rarely watch that show...and especially after what they did to the Chausie on Cats 101...

admin

Paige
Staff member
They really kind of trashed the Chausie as not a good pet, for the most part. Took everything out of context - it was terrible.

Julie

Savannah Super Cat
They really kind of trashed the Chausie as not a good pet, for the most part. Took everything out of context - it was terrible.

Argh, yeah not shocked. I'm so glad miracle does great in public with strangers because it helps when they say oh I heard this, and have a nice big sweetie pie in front of them saying nope I'm nice.