Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Ew, you ate a bug!

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Actually, despite how gross eating a fly is, I'm pretty impressed.

We are having our bathroom remodeled & the tile setters came out today. They were in & out of the house so Kovu & Sarabi were in their carriers for a bit because I didn't want to chance them getting out.

Being in & out mean that my door was wide open for bugs.

After the people left I put Sarabi back in the bathroom (its all cleaned up now) & let Kovu out of his carrier. He saw a fly, jumped about 4 feet in the air to get it. I thought he had missed it but he spit it out, put it BACK in his mouth & ate it. Gross.. but pretty cool. :)

D

Dantes

Duma has been regularly saving me from spiders. Sometimes he eats them, sometimes he just plays with them to death, kinda like this:
Tall%20George.jpg

Ashley

Savannah Super Cat
Bahaha.. thats hilarious. However, I'd prefer Kovu NOT to kill spiders. Spiders eat other bugs, therefore, they are okay in my book. Grasshoppers, he can eat them till he is green in the face! I hate them.

D

Dantes

Bahaha.. thats hilarious. However, I'd prefer Kovu NOT to kill spiders. Spiders eat other bugs, therefore, they are okay in my book. Grasshoppers, he can eat them till he is green in the face! I hate them.
I'm actually kinda creeped out by the daddy long legs ones, but he seems uninterested in those so I end up capturing them and putting them outside. He likes to play with the black and brown ones, the ones that I never knew before I moved to San Francisco, these look and move like little mammals, you can even converse with them, very freaky little creatures.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
He saw a fly, jumped about 4 feet in the air to get it. I thought he had missed it but he spit it out, put it BACK in his mouth & ate it. Gross.. but pretty cool. :)[/quote]
Good job Kovu!!!

Treywi

April
Way to go Kovu! I find it funny when a fly or moth gets into the house and the kittens see it. Lucky for us we've pretty much removed all breakable things as they will go where ever the fly goes. lol