Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Elsa Knows to Sunday is a Day Of Rest

Patti

Admin
Staff member
They look like a tennis racket and they have an electric grid that is powered by batteries... Push the button and catch the bugs in flight... They are only $3.99 at Harbor Freight and many times on sale for $2.99. Requires 2 D batteries. You can check them out at "http://www.harborfreight.com/electronic-fly-swatter-40122.html" - They are well worth the money, but you need to catch them in flight... If they are on a surface and you can get close to them, just put it over top of them and let fly into it when they take off :). Works great.
Wow, I've never heard of such a thing - will have to go shopping... I don't often have fly problems, but when I do they seem to come in hoards and are a PIA to eradicate!

John Popp

Site Supporter
A savannah cat is far more efficient at eradicating flies than an electronic swatter. In fact over the last 20 years I can't remember seeing a fly that had more than minutes to live before a cat rained down their vengeance on them.

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
Well, well! John Popp! I can't tell you how wonderful it is to see the old John Popp is back!:big grin::big grin: Posting pictures and videos, and bringing his own brand of humor back to the boards. WE MISSED THE OLD JP!
You are now ready for your kitten!

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
A savannah cat is far more efficient at eradicating flies than an electronic swatter. In fact over the last 20 years I can't remember seeing a fly that had more than minutes to live before a cat rained down their vengeance on them.

Probably so, but by watching Simon.. LOL.. Would rather zap him my self that to have the house rearranged.

John Campbell

Site Supporter
Staff member
With all the discussion of Electronic Fly Swatters, they are on sale with a coupon... Print the attached coupon. Now, $2.89 through 4/30/14

Attachments

• ElectronicFlySwatter.pdf
    88.8 KB · Views: 5