Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Development Question

Rafiki

Site Supporter
Wow. Some cats will go to extreme measures not to get neutered! ;) So glad that things worked out well.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
So glad Inchon came through surgery without a hitch! Believe me, I understand how much you worry even over a 'simple' procedure - it's always such a relief when it is over!

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
All went great! Once Inchon was sedated and fully relaxed my Vet was able to feel around better and was able to find both sacks without having to go into the abdomen. The whole procedure took less than an hour and Inchon was awake soon after with no ill effects. I sure am glad that's all over with, I don't know who was stressed more Inchon or ME!
So everything was where it "belonged" then & the vet just couldn't tell?

Robbie2

Savannah Kitten
So everything was where it "belonged" then & the vet just couldn't tell?
No, they didn't drop into the sacks like they should of but with Inchon knocked out my Vet could feel around for them better. He actually pushed one into the sack and did a normal cut. The other he had to make a small cut in the pelvis area to extract it.

Eddies

Eddies a ham!
No, they didn't drop into the sacks like they should of but with Inchon knocked out my Vet could feel around for them better. He actually pushed one into the sack and did a normal cut. The other he had to make a small cut in the pelvis area to extract it.
Thank you; I just wondered...