Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

CJ and friend

admin

Paige
Staff member
OOhhh...crazy lizard...I guess CJ isn't as quick or doesn't care as much as Tink?

Sue

Savannah Super Cat
I had enough time to find the camera, take the picture, get my husband out of the pool and look at CJ, get a cup to capture the lizard and set it free. My husband says that CJ's genetic defect is more than the ears, he does not have a full deck. I think both were to afraid to move. Sue

SV Dad

Savannah Super Cat
I'm thinking that lizard hypnotized CJ! You need to get CJ some help! Perhaps an eye exam. Don has a point about something more than the ears.
How about I send Mayhem down to help you. He has been living up to his name lately. If it moves, he attacks.
On the other hand.... speaking of Tink, just where was she during this encounter?