Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Cinny - Six Weeks Old

Laura W

Savannah Super Cat
She and Dolos would be great buddies and Echo loves kittens! I'm actually amazed at how much he loves Dolos and looks out for her. If there was any way I could pull it off, we'd be talking. Cinny is beautiful and your descriptions of her tell me she would fit in great with us. Of course, it could be quite the competition between her and Dolos as to who is more the terror......in a rambunctious good way of course. Dolos rules the house and has from day one...quite the feat for a 7 mth. Bengal. Everyone who meets her falls in love. Kinda feel bad that no one but us ever sees Echo, but he's out with us all the time now and asking me (still not sure about Dan) for pets and love almost daily. Goodness I love that cat! Opps! Rambling now. :oops:

admin

Paige
Staff member
Well, you just let me know if you change your mind....sounds like she would fit in well with everyone!

I am so happy to hear about Echo! I have a DSH that no one ever sees...he is the sweetest boy, but as soon as he hears the doorbell, he runs under the bed :( he is 9 years old and only one friend has ever seen him...so I definitely understand.

Laura W

Savannah Super Cat
Well, you just let me know if you change your mind....sounds like she would fit in well with everyone!

I am so happy to hear about Echo! I have a DSH that no one ever sees...he is the sweetest boy, but as soon as he hears the doorbell, he runs under the bed :( he is 9 years old and only one friend has ever seen him...so I definitely understand.

That's my Echo. I have tried bringing someone in and hiding them so he can't see them and offering him his chicken. He always comes when I call him now even without the chicken. I swear he smells them in the house, which in just amazes me.......my house is 3000 ft, but the second someone walks in through the garage, which is on the other side of the house, he knows and goes to his room. I hope that one day at least my friends that are often in our home will see him, but if not, it's okay, my boy isn't going anywhere.