Savannah Cat Chat - THE Place for Savannah Cat Talk

Welcome to the Savannah Cat Chat Forum! Our forum has been in existence since 2012 and is the only one of its kind. We were here, serving the savannah cat community before Facebook and Instagram! Register for a free account today to become a member! Please use an email program other than Hotmail, since Hotmail accounts are blacklisted by many servers and ISP's. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site in some of the forums by adding your own topics and posts. But in order to take advantage of the full features, such as a private inbox as well as connect with other members ad access some of the larger topics, a donation of $2.99/mo or $25/yr is requested. This will allow us to continue running this forum!

Cats come in both liquid and solid form

Rafiki

Site Supporter
I have no idea! And I thought that Rafiki (and SVs in general) had big ears! I don't know what to call those dinner plate things that cat has.

WitchyWoman

Admin
Staff member
What breeds are these?

Liquid cat is a Persian. The other I'm guessing is an Oriental Shorthair. Coat looks like an Abbysinian but the face doesn't seem quite proper for an Aby. Experts -- please chime in on breed of big-eared cat.

Patti

Admin
Staff member
It does look like a ticked oriental, but it's being shown in the long haired category so more likely an oriental longhair?